10 Times Designers Should Say No!!!

It's nice to go an extra mile for your client but sometimes it can be just plain bad for you to grant them every unreasonable request.These are some, but not the only moments designers should just say No!!!

1.Can you do something similar to that designer's style?
No!!!.Hire that particular designer if you like his style.

2.I made these in Word, can you start from here?
No,finish it you.Designing in Word means you have some notable abilities.



3.Can you work for free?
A very big NO, I have bills to pay.

4.I suddenly have another better idea, can we change the whole design?
No.Unless you are prepared to pay double...

5.We don't have any content yet, can you design a draft for us?
Hell No.You think I am a soothsayer or something?

6.It's urgent, can you do it really quick?
No.My brain does not have a time lapse feature.
7.My wife likes pink can you change the color?
No.Green has nothing to do with the  ''Go Green'' campaign.

8.We have a very tight budget but you'll get a lot of exposure!
No!!!.I have enough exposure on my camera!

9.Can you lower your rate?
No.I have bills to pay remember...

10.Can you just take the logo from our website?
No.It's less than 200px and we want to make a billboard ad.

 Adapted from Pixelo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Graphic Design Trends 2019: Fresh Hot & Bold

The 5 Rules of Design Composition And Layout

Oops! Embarrassing Design Blunders